Sunday, April 19, 2009

Humor Challenge

So far, working on my humorous argument has been difficult.i know what my idea is and the details of the argument I am trying to make, but I think that actually creating it is going to challenging. I know we are not expected to be artist, but the best thing I can draw is a stick figure and I don't want this to negatively effect my argument. I feel that using the comic as my medium is the best choice, but am doubting my ability to put my ideas on the paper.
I am also challenged by the fact that I don't know if my argument is even funny. I think it is and so does my small group, but what about others? I am apprehensive because I think that others might not even get what I am trying to depict.

Nonetheless, I have found it to be exciting to get to make an argument on my own for once. As opposed to having to analyze someone else's I really have enjoyed thinking on on my own about an issue. I have found myself taking different sides to the same story because I can really see how someone else would see it.

1 comment:

  1. Tara,
    The layout of your piece is really good. I think that the point is clear and works well with few words. I might make the teachers a clear focus of the piece, or the students, but pick one and have it be the main focus. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete