Sunday, March 22, 2009

Deeveloping cas study

I think my second draft has a lot more actual rhetorical analysis as opposed to simple summary of my sources. I tried to incorporate ethos, pathos, and ethos in all four of my sources and I think they transition well. I think I was able to demonstrated each source's unique opinion without incorporating my own biases, which was very difficult to avoid. I was able to funnel my introduction better to really narrow down into my main analysis. Where as before, I was just writing random sentences that I didn't think flowed well. I also think my conclusion has been developed better to give a concise ending to my paper with a very personal feel.I still am unsure about how exactly to end my paper, but I think my idea is now more developed. I was able to balance the personal and national feel to study abroad with a more distinct separation between the two.
I think I need to still tweak my transitions a little to make it flow more easily, but overall, I think it has developed well into a solid rhetorical analysis essay. It at first seemed so overwhelming to have to write an 8-10 page paper, but starting they way we did, I think I was able to explain and analyze each of my sources effectively for the reader. This way, the reader knows the background of each source and their individual point of views.

No comments:

Post a Comment