Sunday, February 15, 2009

Author's Note-Final draft

This is the final draft of my public space analysis essay for unit one. I am confident in this piece because I feel I was able to connect the space with an argumentative analysis that will help guide the reader to an understanding of Alice Carlson Elementary School. My only concern is that the reader will not be able to immediately make the connection between these two schools. Hopefully though, my descriptions and analysis together, will prove that these schools need each other because of their shared physical space.
Overall, my essay explores Alice Carlson as a whole in relation the TCU and Fort Worth community. I think that I was able to incorporate my personal views and experiences with the space as well as giving an accurate description of the actual physical space. I feel my arguments are clear and well developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment